Join the Williams Data Management Team
Williams Data Management is a team-oriented workplace—many of our employees have been here for 10 years or more. We’re always on the lookout for exceptional people who are passionate about pursuing excellence.
Inside Sales Representative – B2B Sales
Is to seek out and engage “good fit” companies through strategic prospecting. To do this you will leverage Williams Data Management existing leads and grow a lead to close the deal. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing a road from qualifying prospects into customer acquisition.
You will have a working relationship with Business Development Executives. Each day you will do your own lead canvasing utilizing Williams Data Management CRM system and industry tools. You will be in charge in moving the lead all the way to closing. You will need to maintain and manage the lead’s data in Microsoft CRM and schedule on-site appointments for the business development team.
CURIOUS IF YOU’RE A FIT?
- Previous successful sales and prospecting experience
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Superior communications skills
- The ability to deal and address objections
Transportation Specialist- CDL
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to drive all company vehicles. Primarily a Mobile Document Shred Truck.
- Ensure clients on site needs/requests are satisfied
- Ensure that clients know how to use the services and provide assistance if necessary
- Identify growth opportunities and relay the information to ensure growth attainment
- Provide feedback for the purpose of enhancing the quality of service
- Maintenance logs